belonging. intentionality. celebration.
The best photos are made with interesting light, interesting composition, and interesting people. You show up on your wedding fully present with each other and your loved ones so you can delight in your day. I show up on your wedding day fully present so you can trust that every moment, both big and small, is captured honestly.
Together we'll preserve your legacy of life & love.
- Elliot Erwitt
Straightforward wedding pricing so you always know what to expect.
- Hybrid coverage of digital & film photography, now includes Polaroids
- A pre-wedding consultation and questionnaire to go through the details of your day
- Open and timely communication with me so you can feel confident and prepared for your photo experience
- Timeline guidance and additional resources to help you plan from a photographer's perspective
- Candid, heartfelt approach to photograph you and your guests unscripted as you experience your gathering together
- A photographer who says "yes" to you and your guests as often as I can throughout your event
- A downloadable slideshow of your wedding photo gallery
- High-res digital images with full personal usage rights delivered within 8 weeks
- Personalized online gallery for viewing, downloading and ordering prints of your photos
Start your wedding photography collection with continuous hourly coverage.
Enhance your experience with these thoughtful little extras.
6 hours - $3500
8 hours - $4500
10 hours - $5500
Engagement Session +$500
Second Photographer +$800
Rehearsal Dinner +$825
*Domestic US travel fees may apply. No travel fees for Minneapolis/St. Paul or NW Iowa area weddings.*
Your images will be edited with true-to-life colors with a hint of film vibes. I prioritize vibrant, honest skin tones so you and your people will always look like yourselves. Your photos will stand the test of time.
01. TRUE-TO-LIFE EDITING THAT HONORS DIVERSE SKIN TONES
You planned an incredible celebration with all the people you love, and I want you to live that experience to the fullest. Together, we'll set aside enough time for the portraits you want so you can stay present for what and who matters most.
02. LOW PRESSURE PORTRAITS THE WAY YOU WANT 'EM
Together, we'll organize a checklist of "must-have" family + friend portraits so I don't miss a thing. You'll walk away with beautiful, printable group portraits - and your loved ones will appreciate how quick + easy it all was!
03. GROUP PHOTOS THAT ARE EFFICIENT, EASY + PRINTABLE
When you hire me, you'll have access to questionnaires, checklists, and other photo-related advice delivered right to your inbox. With regular check-ins and an "open door" email policy, you'll know I'm truly in your corner the whole way.
04. EXPERT RESOURCES + CLEAR AND TIMELY COMMUNICATION
"Ashley generously flew across the country to photograph my wedding in the height of wedding session last year & did an incredible job! I felt beautiful in all the photos, and I loved the behind the scenes & unexpected photos she took of the normality of a special day. She was able to calm my wedding anxiety with answers to all of my questions & helpful planning tools. Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of a wedding photographer!" - Elizabeth + Rowen